« Home | Two Cool Reference Sites » | SCO's Position Looking Weaker » | Amateur vs. Professional Journalists » | North American IPv6 Global Summit 2003 » | Panel Discussion about Linux » | Biometric US Passports are Comming » | Slashdot: Amazon Plan Would Allow Text Search Of B... » | DARPA Revamps M$ Bob! » | 404... » | Good Parenting -- Hollywood Style »

Enter the .plan

I kinda started doing this blog thing years ago with .plan file that kinda grew out of control. I'd just keep adding stuff I found around the internet. The kewlest part of it is the quotes. So I figure I'll throw some of my favorites in here from time to time. Here is one of my favorties...

I left a piece of paper sitting on the desk with hints on how to solve a brain teaser and the Pee o' Wee was confused by it so he sent me this letter:


Evil,

What the fuck is this?

big loop
big
small
big
big
small
off

If that's a poem, I wish like hell I'd written it.

-PeeWee