« Home | Don't Look Now... » | I Need to Go to Sleep » | Enter the .plan » | Two Cool Reference Sites » | SCO's Position Looking Weaker » | Amateur vs. Professional Journalists » | North American IPv6 Global Summit 2003 » | Panel Discussion about Linux » | Biometric US Passports are Comming » | Slashdot: Amazon Plan Would Allow Text Search Of B... »

I Think Too Much...

Logical, rational thinking that is... After was looking at some of my friend's blogs, I realize that I don't ramble on enough. I guess I don't have nearly as much weirdness in my life as I once did. This goes back to a short lived resolution I made to myself awhile back to add some creative activities to my life... I have ideas in my head all the time for inventions, art, and stuff to make my home more unique. Maybe after we move I'll be more creative with the next house. Even though we've been in our current house about 3yrs, I never really did anything I really wanted to beacuse I always had moving (and resale value) in the back of my mind.