« Home | GRCSucks dot com | Debunking Steve Gibson » | Monkeys’ brains move robotic arms » | Napster™ » | Building a Balancing Scooter » | Student May Wear T-Shirt of 'International Terrori... » | Are You Looking at Me? » | The Truth About Murphy » | ISC to the Rescue! » | Dynamic Oxidation of Canines » | LeechGet - The ultimate development cycle. »

Longhorn Review

Some dude from Stardock has a mini-review of Longhorn on the BetaNews site. I have sort of a love hate relationship with Microsoft... I love that I can make a living supporting their software, but I hate that keeping my small network running is as much work as it is. Microsoft has a way of stealing good ideas and making them suck. Now it sounds like they want to do that with HTML. I'm all for a more configurable UI, but not if M$ controls it. The Mozilla project already has a good start on this with XUL.