« Home | Sun seems to be shining brightly » | Good things come in small packages » | Hackers unite? » | AH HA! ...ummm... ah ha? » | Linus tells it like it is » | Need help with your humanity? » | Odd URL of the day... » | The end of sex » | Either I'm getting more cynical or M$ is more tran... » | Quote of the day: »

Great Holiday Gift

So they finally found Saddam... I figured some Iraqis would not be happy about it, but what kills me is that some Arabs are mad because he was shown on TV in the condition he was found. People are still afraid of him, so I think showing that he is just a man was important to do. I don't understand why any Arab would identify with such an evil man. I'm glad he was caught alive too; I think the Iraqi people need a trial so that all he did can be made public... I think it will be easier for people to grieve their losses when they are not hidden behind the lies of an evil regime.