« Home | Nevermind the product... » | Scripting News: 8/27/2004 » | digital camera found in the woods » | Lost Friends » | Hey there partner! What y'all lookin at down there... » | Cool clock » | The hip bone connects to the crucifix? » | Finally! Now I can sleep at night... » | Cringe has a way with words... » | A new way to carry your phone »

the iMac G5 is out...

Apple has finally released the new iMac G5.
I don't like it.
The placement of the ports is stupid; there's no neat way to route the cables (I'm sure there will be alot of after-market products for this purpose). I hate slot loading optical drives. The thing doesn't adjust as much as the previous one; were there problems with the old mechanism? It looks nowhere near as cool as the previous one either.

I hope they properly implemented bluetooth security since probably everyone will use a BT keyboard and mouse with it.

Also, I can't find the old model for sale on their site!