« Home | a poem about michigan » | not THAT cool... » | BlogChalk » | Testing Meme Propagation In Blogspace: Add Your Bl... » | Undocumented label feature for unread emails in Gm... » | Target targets trendy religion » | GMail wishlist » | genius@werk » | 2yrs later » | I hate this thing »

too geeky?

I found myself looking for good baby names in the list of names that latest MyDoom variant uses to spoof emails. Alexis, Allison, Amanda, Ashlee, Christina, Emily, Jessica, Madison, Samantha, and Stephanie sound good. Currently my wife likes Madison. I think we're settled that if it's a boy he'll be Alexander. 160 days to go!

Just talked to the wife and she veto'd all but Madison, Emily, Jessica, and Stephanie.

Hey there, it's Duckei.
(Didn't wanna sign up for an acct here)
Madison is a sweet name. :)

Post a Comment